Have you bought the stylishly designed Sony Xperia Acro S which is touted to be one of the sturdiest phones in the market currently? In case some folks do not know, this is a phone that comes with some amazing features that include a 1.5Ghz dual core processor, 4.3 inch screen (720p), 1GB RAM, 12.1 MP camera and a battery of 1840 mAh. It also features Android ICS platform.
With this phone being resistant to water as well as able to take some pretty badass knocks, many people are swarming in to snap it up. Of course, after you have got it, you might be thinking of how to root this smartphone if you are an advanced user. The point of rooting a device is to gain the super user access to the phone and that is to become an administrator in layman’s terms. With this function, you will be able to modify and remove those pre-installed installations or apps.
Beware, rooting any device will deem its warranty void so make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. It is essential to emphasize that inexperience in rooting devices will cause damage to your smartphone and it will malfunction, should you follow any of the following steps wrongly. We at ToDroid.com will not take any responsibility for your decision to root the device since we are unable to control if you have followed the steps correctly.
For those savvy users, risks of rooting your Xperia Acro S will be well accounted for since you get to enjoy enhanced features. Here’s our fast guide to help you root your Xperia Acro S:
- Step 1: Download the essential file which can be found here to your laptop or PC.
- Step 2: Switch off your Acro S.
- Step 3: Once in operation mode, press the down key on your Volume button and hold it then connect your smartphone to your PC/laptop.
- Step 4: Run the ‘Step1.bat’ file.
- Step 5: Run the ‘Step2.bat’ file.
- Step 6: When you see a prompt saying ‘Super user’, simply click on accept and then the phone will reboot.
- Step 7: If you wish to find out if the rooting procedure is completed, you can use the app ‘Root Checker’ (which can be found in Google Play).
Once you have confirmed that you have rooted your device successfully, enjoy your super powers now on your Sony Xperia Acro S!