It’s undeniable that Samsung phones have become popular with users across the world. Unlike other high-end smartphones which are complicated, restricted and expensive, Samsung provides smartphones for all markets. They are easy to operate, they are affordable and they use the unrestricted Android platform. This has made Samsung the fastest growing electronics company.
The Samsung Galaxy series have taken the world by storm. The Galaxy S series was long awaited and it became so popular. There are other surprisingly good models of the Galaxy series such as the Samsung Galaxy Gio. This was not a very popular model when compared with the other frontrunner of the S-series, but it came out with very strong specs.
With a Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660, you are enjoying a processor of 800MHZ with a 3.2 LCD display screen. It comes with a 3MP camera and a micro SD slot to enable you to expand your internal memory. It is a simple yet strong handset and it is compatible with the Android applications of course. Therefore, there are limitless options of the applications that you can install if you expand its abilities to the latest Android OS. All you have to do is update your Galaxy Gio with Cyanogen Mod 10 Jellybean 4.1 Firmware. Follow this simple process and you will have the most updated access to your applications :-
- Make sure that your phone has enough charge so that it does not switch off and interrupt the process. If your phone goes off in the middle of installation, you will have corrupted files that are difficult to remove.
- Always have a back u of the important data that you would want to save if anything goes wrong with installation.
- Go to Google Apps and download a package of Cyanogen Mod 10 Jellybean 4.1 Firmware. Make sure that you have a full download on your computer.
- Connect your GalaxyGio with your computer using the original USB cable and save the file in your Gio.
- Disconnect the phone, turn it off and switch to recovery mode by holding the power on button together with the menu button. Make sure that your phone goes to recovery mode for this to work.
- Once you achieve that, select the option of install zip from the SD card.
- Open the CM 10 Jellybean 4.1 Firmware file that you have saved.
- The installation will be a simple automatic process that should take up to a maximum of seven minutes. Once it is finished, go back and reboot the phone system. Switch off your phone and switch it on again.
Enjoy a fast android platform on a stylish samsung touch screen phone.