The HTC One X users on AT&T can now smile as their handset is finally getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update so that they can have improved experience of the OS on their device. There is a list of features that comes along with this latest update from AT&T which include the improvements expected from the Google and additional features as well and these are mentioned as below:
- Project Butter that offers smoothness to the OS
- Notifications that are expandable and provide more details
- Voice Search feature of Google Now
- AT&T Locker that enables the user to have storage of their favorite videos and photos along with needed documents in the cloud. This feature will also work without the software that is specific to AT&T.
- A countdown timer that is made available for the front facing camera.
- The feature of ISIS mobile payments and this will only work with the users in Texas, Austin or Salt Lake City.
- The feature of AT&T Messages that enables the user to have the single inbox for the calls, texts as well as voicemails that can be accessed from the computer, handset and tablet.
- The feature of AT&T DriveMode in which the user can make the settings so that a custom reply to the incoming messages can be sent when the handset is moving in a speed of more than 25mph like in a car.
To have a recap of the device, HTC One X was launched with Android ICS, quad core processor clocked at 1.5GHz and ULP GeForce . The IPS LCD2 capacitive touch display of the handset measures 4.7 inches in size and features HTC Sense UI, multitouch and 321ppi pixel density. For taking care of your photography needs, HTC model features 8 MP camera that comes along with LED Flash, AF, face detection, smile detection, geo tagging and simultaneous recording of images and videos at 1080p at 24 fps. For video calling with your friends and near ones, a 1.3 MP front camera is present that is also capable of 720p video recording. Multi format music player and FM Radio with RDS is present for the musical entertainment whereas its video player supporting multiple formats enables the user to enjoy their captured videos.
Additional specifications of HTC One X include Li-Po 1800 mAh battery, GPS with AGPS, TV Out, document viewer/editor, 3.5mm jack, 16/32GB internal memory, EDGE, WiFi a/b/g/n, EDGE, NFC, microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, Push email facility and others. So just update your handset with the latest Android 4.1.2 OS and enjoy wide range of additional features.